Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Look at this stuff...isn't it neat? :)

"Wish I Could Be"

I am so fortunate to be a part of the new Pop Fusion exhibit at the WonderGround Gallery in Downtown Disney, Anaheim. I will have 3 pieces in the show and am just sharing my Ariel painting first.  I will post the other two a little later! The exhibit opens next Saturday June 15th and if you are in the area please do stop by-I'd love to meet you!


Here is some more info!  




June 15 WonderGround Gallery, Downtown Disney® District  
Witness the perfect ‘fusion’ of Disney and Pop Culture, with the next exhibit to make the scene, Pop Fusion. As part of this exciting launch, artists Liana Hee, Dave Quiggle and Michelle Romo as well as Walt Disney Imagineer, Danny Handke will be on hand at the WonderGround Gallery, Downtown Disney® District for a special appearance and signing, Saturday, June 15, 2013 from 10 a.m. – 12 noon. The exhibit will showcase original and limited edition artwork, as well as merchandise inspired by these pieces.

No comments: