Monday, January 14, 2013

Happy New Year!
























Hello and happy Monday! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday season with a great new year to come. Here are a few mistletoe fairies I painted in December. These started off as tests for some Christmas cards I want to make this year. :)

More updates soon-work has been very exciting and  I'll do another post about the stuff I've been up to this week so stay tuned. :D
 I've also started a 365 day photo project which is going to keep me very busy but will help track my days this year as I embark on some challenging and fun new projects.

xo-Liana

2 comments:

Cassie said...

I love the idea of mistletoe fairies! These are lovely. Good luck on your 365 photo project! I started one, too, so I can look back and remember how awesome and creative my life really is!

Liana Hee said...

Cassie-thanks!
Yeah! the 365 is so challenging and fun to look back on. I am not sure if I will do it after I complete it this year since you gotta be SO dedicated. ;)