Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update and small paintings

So, I really have been slacking on posting lately..I have been working on a couple small jobs and have been trying to work on personal stuff too but always seem to get stuck somewhere towards the end..or well, maybe the middle. :/
Next week I leave for my very first Comic-Con in San Diego and I am so excited! Maybe seeing all the awesomeness will get my creative juices flowing once again!

Kri's cousins were visiting from Toronto for a couple weeks and I hadn't seen them in ages! I did these two little watercolors for them as a goodbye gift.

Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Dr. C-LOS said...

Cool paintings. I wish I could go to ComicCon. Bring me swag on the way back. LA is on the way you know. :-P

Sarah Dicken said...

I love that trapeze girl, she's so happy!