Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year!

Cheerleaders!

10 min photoshop sketch!


Here is my first post of the year..just a couple of quick sketches.
2008 flew by but it was great..newly graduated, I got a job as an animator at a fun, toy company working with great people, I turned 23 which is my favorite number!,I have the most wonderful boyfriend in the world, I started a blog,and met some fantastic artists and friends!
I have many resolutions this year...and I intend to fulfill all of them! One that pertains to this art blog is to become a better artist! That being said, I will try to draw something everyday even if it's a quick little sketch..just so I don't let myself go rusty. 2008 was great but 2009 shall be an even more fabulous year! :)

p.s. If you haven't seen the Curious Case of Benjamin Button, PLEASE GO SEE IT! It is one of my favorite,heart-warming movies and I truly believe it will make everyone happier and appreciate life more. :) It is a great film.

1 comment:

[ chris ] said...

Your artwork has come a long way from when I first met you. Keep it up. Maintaining an art blog to keep your skills sharp is a great resolution. Your dedication and ambition inspires me to maintain my own site.

I wish you the best and hope you achieve everything you set out for in the new year.