Friday, September 14, 2012

Mini Mermies!





































2x3 Gouache
My new goal is to paint a bunch of minis with a different theme each month. I use a large watercolor block and can fit 28 minis on each page. 2-3 days to draw them out and then I aim to paint at least one a day. My work schedule at Crowdstar has been extremely busy lately so I am slightly behind on the painting for this month. Here is what I have so far though! I will be bringing a few of these with me to the Comikaze Expo tomorrow so if you will be there and want one you can pick one up. :)
 Happy Friday!

5 comments:

annie [pretty♥please] said...

love!

Jennifer Roden said...

OMG!!! I looovvveeee your designs!!! their wimsical, artist, and border lining disney. I love that!!! :)

Also, check out my new blog site at http://jennifer-art-studio.blogspot.com/

And how did you start selling your art online. Im unsure how to do that. Thanks and have a great day!!!

Richard Huante said...

Wow, these are really cool! Love your drawing style.

MichellePW said...

I love your artwork, such talent! Can I purchase the Mini Mermies online? Can I purchase them separately or only as a set? Thanks

Liana Hee said...

Thank you guys!!

Jennifer-I just started selling my art straight on Etsy. It's pretty straight forward to set up an account with them.

Michelle-Thank you! All of my minis are sold separately. Unfortunately all of the ones from this set sold already but more are in the works. I will be making a book with my minis too so stay tuned. You can also email me if you wanted one in the future. Lianahee@gmail.com :)