Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Love is in the air...and so is CTN-X!



Hello!
Here is one of my new pieces I will be bringing to the CTN Expo with me this weekend. If you are in the area please stop by! I will be at table # 55 right next to my dear friend Brittney Lee. CTN is sure to be a blast and I am really excited about it.


I've also painted some new tea themed mini originals! Above is a little preview of a couple of them.
I've been working on a few really fun projects and can't wait to share. In the meantime I promise not to let so much time go in between posting.
xo-Have a wonderful week!
♡ Liana

4 comments:

Braga76 said...

Excellent! I love to work in a retro style, this is done in a vector?

Cheap Flights said...

Edmonton is nicknamed the Festival City of Canada. Edmonton's vibrant urban feel, mixed with its proximity to unsurpassed outdoor adventure, makes it a top-notch destination whether traveling for business or pleasure. Book your Cheap Flights to Edmonton with Crystal Travel and spend a perfect vacation. New York Flights|Cheap Flights to Miami.

Sac Hermes Kelly said...

Sac Hermes
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Hermes Pas Cher
Sac Louis Vuitton
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Birkin
Sac Louis Vuitton Pas Cher
Sac Pas Cher
Sac Hermes Kelly
sac à main pas cher
Boutique Hermes Sac Pas Cher Marque
Le Kelly Hermes
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom DressesQuinceanera Dresses
Discount Wedding Dresses
Wedding Dresses
Bridesmaid Dresses
Prom Dresses

requirebuyer said...

At first glance I fell in love.The strappy design and minimal appearance of Abercrombie Fitch are classy.But that sculptured heel, with its understated approachVibram Five Fingers Shoesand what looks like a little animal paw, I was unsure how I felt.Louis Vuitton HandbagsThen I discovered there are similar versions with other types of Dolce & Gabbana, possibly a zoo of choices