Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mermaid and little fishie


A new print for the Creative Talent Network Expo (CTN-X) this weekend! A little fishie is showing some bubbly love to his new mer-friend. :)

It's only going on its second year but this convention has got to be one of my favorites...seriously there is so much talent there it will make your head spin!
I'll be at table T-06 selling prints and will have a bunch of new mini gouache paintings with me. I look forward to seeing all the familiar faces from last year as well as meeting new people!
Please stop by and say hello!


The International CTN Animation eXpo®
Putting “The Talent” Center Stage
Nov 19-21, 2010
Burbank Convention Center
800 604 2238 | 818 817-7138
www.ctnanimationexpo.com

15 comments:

Sab said...

lovely ! ^_^

Daisy Church said...

you should cross-post this over to the GDG blog : D !! it'll be great to see you this wkd!

Elsa Chang said...

Really nice pin up stuff I was impressed by your work :)

Liana Hee said...

Thank you guys!
And Elsa, I love your work! :)

Daniel Gonzales said...

seeing your work at CTN was a treat. Hope to see you at the next one.

Unknown said...

Very beautiful piece.

Unknown said...

Nice work! I love the mini flappers!

Marshall Lynch said...

wow very lovely mermaid.
Local Internet Marketing
American Flags
Austin Divorce Lawyer

KATia Grifols said...

lovely mermaid! :)

Nicole Ridgwell said...

I love this!

Ariannah said...

I love your art style. Beautiful!

WildKingdumb said...

I saw your work at Emrald City ComicCon and loved it, keep up the amazing work!

Foom Spectacular said...

Really great blog and lots of great work here.

Unknown said...

That`s truly inspiring..You do such a great job! Keep it up..
Business Logo Design

jasmine bailey-barfuss said...

I've been crazy about mermaids lately too! (Inspired by my daughters obsession) :)
YOUR ILLUSTRATOR DRAWING ARE DROP DEAD GOOOOORGEOUS!!!!!!
(yes I am yelling right now, they're THAT GOOD!!!)
:D